"I just ran out of bullsh*t"--Howard Beale
Hi, Deb, I like the concept of your "Dumb celebrities" subject tag. You're going to have plenty of topics there!Yr. site has grown, too. I need to put more stuff in my right margin, like something on books read, etc. NICE site.
Jill, thanks! I need to devote more time to it, though.
And you're right. I'll never run out of dumb celebrity material. Could do a whole blog on that alone - although somebody probably beat me to it!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hi, Deb, I like the concept of your "Dumb celebrities" subject tag. You're going to have plenty of topics there!
Yr. site has grown, too. I need to put more stuff in my right margin, like something on books read, etc. NICE site.
Jill, thanks! I need to devote more time to it, though.
And you're right. I'll never run out of dumb celebrity material. Could do a whole blog on that alone - although somebody probably beat me to it!
Post a Comment