However, I went through my stash of plastic food storage containers. About 1/3 of the tops have no bottoms, 1/3 of the bottoms have no tops, and the other third is complete. So I gathered the unmatched bottoms and tops and ditched them.

I took a picture of the actual containers I threw out but my desktop is not functioning due to a virus and it's a hassle getting photos onto the laptop. Or, I'm just too lazy and feel to bad to do it today. One or the other.
I hope this cold goes away soon. This is day NINE.
What am I reading:
Nothing to Envy: Ordinary Lives in North Korea by Barbara Demick - a look at the lives of six defectors from North Korea.
I also recommend, on this same subject, Inside North Korea (National Geographic). Lisa Ling travels with an eye surgeon on a humanitarian mission to perform 1,000 cataract operations in ten days - which he does. She poses as one of his crew, filming a documentary about the doctor's mission. It's quite a revelation how these people live and how completely indoctrinated they are to love the "Dear Leader".
No comments:
Post a Comment