Monday, February 9, 2009

My Heroes

If you don't already, you should read Althouse every day. Maybe like I do, all day. All Althouse, All the Time.

Althouse is incredibly fair and intelligent (she is a law professor--I know, it doesn't always follow but in her case, it does), but her gang of commenters is the best on the Internet. She's a darn good photographer,too.

She doesn't need my endorsement, but if you want some really good conversation and hilarity, go pay her a visit.

My friend Norma is always spot on with well written, intelligent posts, sometimes political and sometimes not. Well, she was a librarian, what do you expect other than precise, well researched articles?

Then there's Herman Cain. I knew about Herman but it was after hearing him speak at a meeting of the Jewish Republicans right before the election that I felt I'd met someone truly special. He inspires confidence, has tremendous energy and common sense, and is totally unimpressed with Obama. If you want to talk about Hope, Herman is the one who restores MY hope for America.

1 comment:

Norma said...

I haven't read Althouse. I'll take a look. Thanks, too, for the nod. I appreciate it.