Although I didn't think I'd need to defend Obama about a magazine cover, I went to NBC and read the entire interview, and it appears he was reading what the cover said about her. It was casual chatting after some serious stuff. The comments at that blog are insulting to Obama and his wife, and that is also in poor taste. I think he's pretty stiff, so perhaps he's inexperienced at joking with the guys.
3 comments:
Although I didn't think I'd need to defend Obama about a magazine cover, I went to NBC and read the entire interview, and it appears he was reading what the cover said about her. It was casual chatting after some serious stuff. The comments at that blog are insulting to Obama and his wife, and that is also in poor taste. I think he's pretty stiff, so perhaps he's inexperienced at joking with the guys.
Certainly I do not condone insults to Obama's family and maybe the blogger should consider moderating the comments.
I felt the comment went along with other behaviors and remarks from Obama during the campaign - the infamous lipstick remark, for one.
Post a Comment