Sunday, February 8, 2009

Obama's ratings

Obama by the numbers.

It will be interesting to follow this in days to come.

Is it significant that Obama's numbers have not fallen more significantly because of the ill advised cabinet appointees? The fact that these numbers remain as high as they do are bothersome to me. These bad decisions should reflect on the president. Am I wrong in thinking this is just residual obamamania and that this man just can do no wrong with a large percentage of the population?

2 comments:

Dody Jane said...

Okay - know this off topic (except, HOORAY! His numbers are down, bwh ha ha) Anyway - I love Althouse and check in everyday as well. I would also love to be a regular, but I can't comment from work and let's face it - blogging and reading blogs is so time consuming. I already devote way too much time to it. For instance - I have wasted today entirely! If I didn't work - I would try to blog seriously. I had so much fun during the debates. I hung out on Althouse and the comments were so much fun!!!
Were you there?

Deb said...

Not during the debates. I think I became a serious Althousian after that. Now I'm a regular. I so admire her intelligence and humor and absolutely love the commenters.